If you’re interested to become a member of Hawai‘i Community Benefit Consultants, please review the following information to be sure that our values and purpose and your work and interests are in alignment.
- Visit our For Consultants page to learn more about our activities
- Review and reflect on our Values and Agreements to be sure they resonate with you
- Skim the additional self-screening lists below to ensure we’re a good fit
HCBC may be a good fit if you:
- work primarily with organizations that serve the public good (e.g., nonprofits, government, B-corps, etc.)
- are eager to connect with other community benefit consultants to share ideas, knowledge and experiences
- are willing to contribute your skills and experience to create a supportive, peer learning environment
- are based-in or serving organizations operating in Hawai‘i
- share an interest in serving Hawai‘i’s greater good
HCBC is not a good fit if you:
- are seeking broad professional development or networking for consultants serving other sectors
- do not serve (or plan to serve) clients in Hawai‘i (in that case, search for local or regional associations like ACN and ANS in your area)
- are in need of start-up or small business development resources (in that case, check out resources like Hawai‘i SBDC and MCBL)
- hope to generate immediate business leads or referrals (in that case, check out BNI: Business Network International)
Still interested? Great! We look forward to receiving your information via the Member Interest Form below. We strive to acknowledge all submissions within two to three business days.