My first sentence as a child was an enthusiastic, “My can do it!” While I had much to learn about proper grammar and sentence structure, the underlying statement of determination and focus persists in my life today. Applying this commitment to excellence to your business is my first priority.
I am a writer, researcher, and social scientist. My lifelong love of learning led to a Ph.D. in organizational systems, master of education in counseling, and bachelor of arts in psychology. This focus on systems thinking and human behavior informs my writing, guides my research interests, and is the heart of my consulting firm, Foster Innovations.
After a long history of academic writing, I use my writing skills to create content for your chosen audience. You won’t find many by-lines or authored articles with my name, my work represents your business. I’m the behind-the-scenes person showcasing your message and telling your story. I specialize in white papers, case studies, and research in the areas of technology, social entrepreneurship, science, health, education, and culture with an emphasis on B2B.
I combine the strengths of deep listening, intense curiosity, and future-mindedness with thoughtful analysis of your organization and its writing needs. By recognizing and celebrating that each business is different, I enter the writing and consulting relationship as an opportunity to learn, build upon past successes, and develop an actionable plan.
Foster Innovations partners with business owners to create a better world through better business. The intersection of systems thinking and human behavior drives these goals:
- Provide excellent writing, research, and consulting services
- Support leadership development
- Highlight the strengths of employees
- Create healthy communities of engaged stakeholders
Have an idea for a project? Let’s talk and see how I can help you share your message and reach your goals.
Foster Innovations offers writing, research, and consulting services in the areas of:
- White papers, case study success stories, executive summaries, briefs, special reports, buying guides, etc.
- Copywriting – Website copy, promotional materials, marketing, etc.
- Creative writing – Developing and sharing ideas unique to your business, clients, and audience.
- Technical reports – Need to convey complicated data to a wider audience? I demystify the tech-speak and complex concepts into language you and your clients will love — and easily understand.
- Editing and general writing services – Are you among the many who dislike writing but need to share your ideas? I can help you tell your story with a variety of projects including proofreading, revisions, and style support.
- Market research
- In-depth analysis
- Qualitative research
- Customized curriculum based on the goals of your organization
- Comprehensive needs assessment of organizational functioning
- Brand management analysis
- Reputation strategy and support
Phone: (808) 384-2923
Address: P.O. Box 61792
City, State, Zip: Honolulu, HI 96839-1792