Hello! I’m Marina Piscolish, Ph.D. Principal of MAPping Change, LLC.
Managing change, facilitating collaborative decision-making and resolving conflict are perhaps today’s most critical leadership skills. I am passionate about helping leaders, teams, organizations and communities be change-ready and conflict-capable.
Leader-like courage is easier to call forth when we feel competent and confident. This is where I can help. With mindful collaboration skills, you can support others as they re-imagine what’s possible, re-energize and re-commit. With mindful conflict skills, transform what is unjust, unhealthy or unsustainable in your setting into more principled solutions, more powerful, authentic connections and a healthier culture. My developmental approach will meet you where you are, work at your pace, and leave you with fresh insights, practical skills and durable agreements.
International Coach Federation (ICF) since 2018.
With experience, I’ve come to realize that I am an ideal consultant for organizations that are on the edge: the leading-edge, the learning-edge, the healing-edge. I get excited about supporting those who are ready to make the journey from what is… to what might be!
Over three decades, I’ve worked with all types of organizations, public and private, at local, state and national levels. Many of my clients come from philanthropy, education, environment, and health care. My clients credit me with being a quick study, a strategic thinker and a creative and skilled practitioner.
Here is a sampling of my clients:
- Hawai‘i Community Foundation
- The Ulupono Fund
- The Kohala Center
- The Nature Conservancy
- Hawai‘i Island Land Trust
- NOAA, Pacific Services Center, Hawai‘i
- American Samoa Government
- Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands
- The Republic of Palau
- Hawai‘i Department of Land and Natural Resources
- Hawai‘i Board of Water Supply
- Hawai‘i Community Stewardship Network
- West Hawai‘i Fisheries Council
- Hawai‘i Agricultural Alliance
- Hawai‘i Rural Development Council
- Native Hawaiian Legal Corporation
- University of Hawai‘i, Manoa
- University of Hawai‘i, Hilo
- Hawai‘i Department of Education
- Kamehameha Schools & Bishop Estate
- Mid-Pacific Institute
- Native Hawaiian Education Council
- Pacific Resources for Education and Learning
- Kanu o Ka A‘ina/ KALO
- Hakipu‘u Learning Center
- Na Lei Na‘auao: Hawaiian-focused Charter Schools
- Hawai‘i Department of Health
- Hawai‘i Public Television (PBS)
Phone: (808) 375-8993
City, State, Zip: Kailua, HI 96734